World Series of Lacrosse Team
Can you play with the best in the World?
For the past three years Stealth Lacrosse teams have qualified for the World Series of Lacrosse Championships, where the top 25 teams in the world compete to determine a true World Champion. It is our goal to continue our tradition of being one of the top two teams in the South who qualifies for the World Series of Lacrosse Championship.
We are searching for the top 2029/U12 players in Florida. Players must be born on or after 9/1/2010 and live within 100 miles of palm beach/broward counties. All players who are interested in joining the team must attend tryouts on Sunday, February 12th, 2023 from 11:00-12:30 pm at Pine Trails Field, in Parkland, FL.
Players who attend tryouts will have the chance to be selected to this elite team. Once the team is determined they will compete over the 2023 Summer and Fall seasons preparing for the 2024 World Series of Lacrosse Qualifier in Atlanta, GA in February 2024. The exact team tournament schedule will be released to those players who make the team.
We encourage all players to attend tryouts regardless of which program you currently play for. This is a once in a life opportunity for players who want to be the best in the world. We look forward to seeing everyone at tryouts.
If you have questions regarding the team or tryouts, please feel free to contact our Coach/Director Ryan Burton.
The Leader In Player Development
Date: Sunday, February 12th, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
Location: Pine Trails Park, 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076 MAP
*All players must be within 100 miles of Broward/Palm Beach Counties.
Practice Information will be announced to the team. Practices will not conflict with Spring Travel Program practices.
Location: Parkland, FL Fields (Pine Trails Park/Terramar Park)
Pine Trails Park, 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076
Terramar Park, 6575 NW 75th Drive, Parkland, FL 33067
Stealth Lacrosse History of the World Series of Lacrosse
The Stealth Lacrosse program has qualified for the World Series of Lacrosse three years in a row (2020,21',22'), which no other program in the South region has ever done. This year would would be the fourth straight year of making it to the World Series of Lacrosse Championships, that consist of the top 25 teams in the world. Take a look at the history of Stealth Lacrosse attending the World Series of Lacrosse by clicking the links below.
Click Here to view the 2020 season.
Click Here to view the 2021 season.
Click Here to view the 2022 season.
2020 World Series of Youth Lacrosse - 2025 Team
2021 World Series of Youth Lacrosse - 2026 Team
2022 World Series of Youth Lacrosse - 2027 Team
WSYL South Regional Qualifier
The South Qualifier will be hosted at Franklin Gateway Sports Complex in Marietta, GA. All games will be played on turf. Teams will partake in pool play games to determine seeding for the playoffs. The top overall teams from the playoff bracket will be invited to the Championship weekend.
WSYL Eligibility Rules
All players must be born on or after 9/1/2010 for the 13U division. Birth certificate or Passport submission will be required by each player, All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field/HQ of their program
- Players will be required to submit a current academic year report card/school identification card or comparable proof of residency
- Clubs are able to host a tryout to form their teams and select players as long as they are not current members with another program participating in the LWSC
- Partnerships or alliances between two or more clubs to create a team is not permitted
- All roster eligibility rules will be enforced at the discretion of the Lacrosse World Series Championship
- No double rostering is allowed
- Roster size will be capped at 30 total players with a max of 28 field players and minimum of 2 goalies at all times
- Both goalies do not have to physically participate in the Regional Qualifier but both need to regularly play within your club or organization and will be held to the same roster eligibility standards as other players
- Total roster size can not exceed 30 players
- The only permitted roster modification after submission of the final roster will be the replacement of an injured goalie with another goalie pending a written request and approval
- Copies of birth certificates, proof of residency (report card or school identification card from current academic year & valid parent Driver’s License) verification of health insurance accepted in the United States and waiver forms must be submitted prior to participating in a regional qualifier
- Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated plus forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs and forfeit any accolades or titles received by the team
- Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to advance to the playoffs.
Director Ryan Burton
Follow us on social media: