Summer Lacrosse Camps
Boy's (7-14 ages)
June 8th-12th / June 15th-19th / June 22nd-26th
D1 Lacrosse Indoor Facility, Deerfield Beach, FL
D1 Lacrosse Summer Camps provide an opportunity for young athletes to develop individual and team skills in a fun, structured and competitive environment. The purpose of this camp is to teach proper fundamentals, skills, techniques and to increase the athletes overall lacrosse IQ.
Camp will be held at the D1 Lacrosse Academy facility, the 1st Indoor Lacrosse Facility in South Florida. The NEW facility is 21,000 square feet, with two artificial turf fields, weight room, basketball court and onsite physical therapy center. We are extremely excited to open the doors and welcome campers.
Director/Coach Ryan Burton will oversee all camp instruction, along with other D1 Lacrosse Academy staff, and current NCAA players. Coaches will adapt drill difficulty for all levels of experience to allow players to succeed regardless of their ability.
Camp is open to any/all entrants, and limited only by number, age, and grade level. 60 spots available! Register today and receive 10% discount.
No Rainouts, No Sunburns, No Heat Exhaustion! Beat the heat this Summer and join our staff for an unbelievable lacrosse experience unlike any others.
D1 Lacrosse Academy
Work Hard, Get Better, Have Fun
Boy's (ages 7-14)
Session 1: June 8th-12th, 2020
Session 2: June 15th-19th, 2020
Session 3: June 22nd-26th, 2020
Times: 9:00am - 3:00pm *after camp hours available 8:30am-4:00pm
Location: D1 Lacrosse Facility, 1401 Green Road, Deerfield Beach, FL 33064
- Complete skills camp for Boy's (ages 7-14)
- Written Skills Assessment (WSA) provided to each player following camp.
- 6:1 camper:coach ratio
- Emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills, and scrimmages.
- Daily contest and challenges
- Special Goalie & Face-off instructions
- Every camper receives a camp reversible
- Prizes. awarded for performance, sportsmanship and improvement.
- Stealth camp reversible.
- Camp prizes and fun games.
- Special Guest
- Photos posted on social media so parents can stay updated.
What To Bring
- Full Lacrosse Equipment
- Field Cleats/sneakers/turf shoes
- Mouth Guards
- Water Bottle
- Snacks (short mid-camp break)
- Lunch (Friday's Pizza Day)
Camp will be held at the D1 Lacrosse Academy facility, the 1st Indoor Lacrosse Facility in South Florida. 21,000 square foot facility with two artificial turf fields, weight room, basketball court and onsite physical therapy center.
Address: D1 Lacrosse Academy, 1401 Green Road, Deerfield Beach, FL 33064 MAP
Ryan Burton is the camp director. Coach Burton will lead the camp instruction with help from other members from the D1 Lacrosse Academy coaching staff, along with current college Men's and Women's players.
10% discount if you register before March 1st, 2020
*includes camp reversible
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel at least 60 days prior to the first day of the program for which you are registered, your tuition will be refunded, and your deposit can be utilized for any other program during our 2020 season.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the first day of your program, you will only receive a tuition refund, less the deposit, if we can fill your spot.
- If you register for two or more sessions of camp, and you cancel one of these sessions 60 days prior to the program start date, the cancelled session deposit amount can be applied towards any of our 2020/2021 programs. It cannot be used towards any other session for which you are already registered.
- If you register for two or more sessions of camp, and you cancel one of the sessions within 60 days of the program start date, you forfeit the deposit for the cancelled session and the remaining tuition will only be refunded if we are able to fill your spot.
- In the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster, we will refund your payment on a prorated scale based on the number of days canceled. These refunds will be issued by check within 30 days following the cancellation.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while at camp. If a camper is sent home for not adhering to camp policies, your credit card on file will be charged for all costs associated with dismissal.
- D1 Lacrosse Camp is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation, or illness.
- We do not recommend non-transferable, non-refundable airline tickets. D1 Lacrosse Camp does not assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of such tickets. We also reserve the right to make changes to any trip itinerary without notice or explanation at any time.
- The only exception to our cancellation policy is the tuition will be refunded (less deposit) for families of military personnel with documented overseas transfer orders.
- All cancellations must be received via email or US mail and confirmed by a D1 Lacrosse Camp staff member.
If you have questions about our cancellation policy, please call 315-224-7700 before signing up for a detailed explanation.
To make a cancellation request, please email Camp Director/Coach Ryan Burton at email@example.com
Director Ryan Burton